Why a do you need a GED?
You probably already know the challenges you face by not having that all-important document – your GED!
Here are a few things we’d like you to know:
- If you have hopes and dreams for what you’d like to do with your life, they will be much more difficult to achieve without your GED.
- Sorry, but that’s just the way life is. Some of those doors you want to walk through will never be open to you – until you get your GED.
- Something caused you to leave high school “back in the day”, but it doesn’t really matter what it was. We want you to look ahead now, and decide to make a better future for yourself.
- You can’t change where you’ve been, but you can definitely change where you’re going.
- Your GED is now much more within your grasp than it has ever been.
- It doesn’t matter who you are, what you’ve done, or how old you are. You can still get your GED.
- If you have questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you get started, and to help you all the way through to successful completion.
We have a unique and powerful process to help every student prepare for and pass the GED test:
- We conduct an initial interview to get acquainted with the prospective student, and learn their intentions and aspirations.
- Students take a GED pre-test to determine where they are and where they need help.
- The results of this test helps us discover any learning gaps or areas of educational challenge.
- A trained and certified tutor is assigned to each student who then works individually, or in small groups, tutoring them in the areas they need help.