Why a do you need a High School diploma?
You probably already know the challenges you face by not having that all-important document – Your Diploma!
Here are a few things we’d like you to know:
- If you have hopes and dreams for what you’d like to do with your life, they will be much more difficult to achieve without your diploma.
- Sorry, but that’s just the way life is. Some of those doors you want to walk through will never be open to you – until you get your diploma.
- Something caused you to leave high school “back in the day”, but it doesn’t really matter what it was. We want you to look ahead now, and decide to make a better future for yourself.
- You can’t change where you’ve been, but you can definitely change where you’re going.
- Your high school diploma is now much more within your grasp than it has ever been.
- It doesn’t matter who you are, what you’ve done, or how old you are. You can still get your diploma.
- If you have questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you get started, and to help you all the way through to successful completion.
American School of Success offers a fast track high school diploma with the following distinguishing features:
- Includes a transcript with high school subjects and letter grades
- Is performance-based, meaning students demonstrate their knowledge of the subjects.
- The performance is based on a standardized test from a nationally recognized education publisher.
- Is achievable in a matter of a few weeks.
- Is much different than the traditional classroom approach.
We have a unique and powerful process to help every student achieve success:
- We conduct an initial interview to get acquainted with the prospective student, and learn their intentions and aspirations.
- Students take a diagnostic test based on the subjects and questions on the main test.
- The results of this test helps us discover any learning gaps or areas of educational challenge.
- Students then take the main test, covering eight subject components relevant to Adult Basic Education requirements.
- This test can be taken in a single sitting, or over a period of sessions spread out over a few days or weeks.
- A trained and certified tutor is assigned to each student who then works individually or in small groups.
- Basic concepts are taught in micro lessons, then applied to the test questions as needed.
- When the student achieves 70% or higher on each test component, they have finished the program and have earned their diploma.