Need a Job? Get your high school diploma!
- Only 10% of all jobs openings are available to people without high school completion – diploma or GED. In fact, many places won’t even accept your application if you don’t have it.
- The jobs that are available are entry-level, minimum-wage pay for unskilled labor.
- Without a diploma or GED, opportunities for raises, promotions, and career advancement are severely limited.
• When you have a diploma or GED, 90% of job openings are available to you, depending on your skills, training, interests, and experience.
• People with a diploma or GED earn $500-$1,000 more per month than those without.
• When you have your diploma or GED, people see you as being capable and competent, and that achievement will stay with you for the rest of your life.
• You can earn your high diploma in as little as a week or two, depending on the urgency of your situation and the time you have available.
- Enroll in the American School of Success fresh-start diploma program.
- Take a series of knowledge tests based on normal high school subjects. This is the Adult Basic Education program, and complies with the standards set by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Our facilitators will assist you throughout the process with coaching, encouragement, and targeted tutoring where you need it.
- Once you are accepted into the program, we guarantee you will pass if you don’t quit. In fact, if you keep trying, we won’t let you fail!
We will connect you with services that will help you get that job, by helping you with:
- Effective job searching strategies
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Application and Interview skills
- One-on-one support and assistance